Greyhound Rescue Association Ireland (GRAI) is pleased to announce our 6th annual Walk for Greyhounds will be taking place Sunday 19th June 2016 at Farmleigh at Phoenix Park in Dublin. We look forward to a great turnout of greyhound supporters and enthusiasts coming together to show their #Grá4Greyhounds and help promote greyhounds as pets in Ireland.
Details for Walk for Greyhounds:
- Sunday 19th June 2016, meet at 12.30pm and Walk to depart approximately 1.15pm
- Meet at the donkey field adjacent to the Farmleigh car park on the way to the main house
- All breeds welcome to participate and support greyhounds in Ireland
- We ask that all dogs are kept safely on lead before, during and after the Walk
- All dog owners should responsibly clean up after their dogs
- Please bring water for dogs and humans, especially if it is a hot day
- We encourage everyone to bring picnic items as many people enjoy having an informal picnic after the Walk
- At the request of Farmleigh and the OPW, we request that no banners or placards are used during the Walk
- We’ve signed up as part of the Great Global Greyhound Walk, an annual initiative to promote greyhounds as pets worldwide. In 2015, 4605 sighthounds attending 146 walks were recorded, and an even bigger result is anticipated for this year. We will be adding the tally of greyhounds and sighthounds attending our walk to the GGGW overall total, so please join us on June 19th!
For any questions, please email email@example.com
Map of Farmleigh at Phoenix Park, Dublin, Ireland